We are seeking a friendly person to work in our lovely new fully equipped Kitchen on match days. As a Kitchen Cook, you will be responsible for preparing and cooking Beef Burgers, Hot Dogs, Pies and Chips whilst also helping to serve hot and cold drinks to supporters.
Working in a small team, we’d ideally like you to have completed the Level 2 Health & Hygiene Certificate but we are happy to help you attain this if you don’t have it.
Job Type: Part -Time 5 Hours 1.30pm to 6.30pm Saturdays
Flexibility to work during the odd week-night fixture would be very helpful but not a showstopper.
Location: Binfield Football Club, The Iconic Stadium, Hill Farm Ln, Binfield, Bracknell RG42 5NR
This is a paid role.
- Prepare and cook a wide range of pre-made items such as Burgers/Hot Dogs/Pies/Chips and Pasties.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area, including equipment and utensils.
- Ensure all food is prepared and served in compliance with food safety and sanitation regulations.
- Have some experience as a home cook or as a cook in a restaurant or similar establishment.
- Strong knowledge of food preparation techniques and cooking methods.
- Familiarity with kitchen equipment and utensils.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to work well in a team and under pressure.
- Food safety and sanitation certification is a plus.
Binfield FC is a Community Focussed football club who play at the ICONIC Stadium off Hill Farm Lane – our Ground and facilities offer a wonderful backdrop to either play or watch football. Our Adult Men’s 1st Team and Under 23’s play, most Saturdays from August through to April.
Please contact Angela if you are interested in applying for this role;
Mobile: 07958 444479