Binfield FC are looking for an enthusiastic and talented individual to take control of our social media and content on a matchday.
Your roles could include, but aren’t exclusive to:
- Live Twitter updates (and other social channels)
- Match reports for our website
- Video content for social channels
- Match graphics (including lineups)
- Pre and post match interviews – for written and video content
We’re a flexible, family-friendly club that wants to help build your portfolio and experience in the sports industry and we’ve plenty of contacts who could help you further your career.
Why join us as and be our Matchday Content Manager?
At Binfield you will be more than a volunteer. You’ll be making a positive impact within the local community. Not only will you have the opportunity to gain new skills and experiences, but your thoughts and opinions will be valuable in developing new ideas to support ways of working to help drive our digital success. You can be you, putting your own mark on our already well-established social media channels and growing website, helping to shape the future commercial and on-field success of the club. You will be joining our team of amazing people, who work together to create a supportive, friendly, happy place.
As an experienced Media and Content expert, you will have experience working within a busy media environment. You will enjoy implementing processes and strategies and liaising with internal and external stakeholders. Working closely with Senior Management you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and thrive under pressure. You’ll be a team player, who can maintain and contribute to a happy and positive environment.
- Digital Platform knowledge.
- Profile/brand building.
- The ability to work on multiple projects at one time.
- IT skills including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Microsoft and Google packages.
- Ideally be fluent in the use of Adobe premiere pro and adobe photoshop, but other photo pro video editing software will be considered.
- Hold a Full Driving license.
Binfield FC have a strong social media following for a Step 4 club, mainly boosted by the local community and our FA Vase Final appearance in 2021, amongst ground-hoppers and local interest. Our website currently receives an average of over 20,000 views per month, and your work will be front and centre of all of that! Binfield FC is a completely volunteer-based football club, that put the community at the forefront of everything we do. We have over 1,000 members across the club and we are expanding our media and commercial team to accommodate our on-field success.
To apply or to find out more, contact Jack Craske on email@example.com